About Me

About Me 

My name is Rosalie and I'm in Natural Science at Montmorency College. This is my third semester, so I'm in my second year here. My program's goal is to give us all the tools we need to pursue a career in health care or in engineering. Personally, I would like to study medicine and become a doctor! For example, we have classes like physics, biology, math, and chemistry. These courses help us understand the world around us and develop the skills and techniques to approach problems from a scientist's perspective. I particularly like biology, of course!

                                                                        About this Blog

This blog is designed to help other students who want to study Natural Science and are interested in health care. I will create a glossary to help students understand difficult terms related to this field, a hypertext narrative and a screencast. Through these resources, I hope to give future Natural Science students a better understanding of their program. Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

Medicine Glossary